Michael Ballack

• Zitat

Original von patti_bayer04

Unterhalt dich mal mit Mitarbeitern ausm Werk, dann weißt du was da los ist...

Das sind FC-Fans... Das gab es noch nie und wird es auch nie geben...

--------------- w11-Liga 1 ------------------
    -------------- TORCIDA LEV ----------------

• ich durchschaue die taktik von Bayer... die haben schon längst Ballack verpflichtet und warten bis zur bekanntgabe bis wir die 10.000 voll haben damit die aktion hier genug gewürdigt wird :D

träumen darf erlaubt sein *g*

Teile Deine Kröten ein, sonst werden sie schnell flöten sein. - Homer Simpson

• Zitat

Original von SpaceCool
    Kann mal jemand einen Brief hier posten, den er geschrieben hat (nur aus Neugier :LEV18)

Ist ein wenig lang geworden, aber egal:

Dear Sir/Madam,

my name is XXX and I am a supporter of the German football club Bayer 04 Leverkusen (last year’s fourth in the German Bundesliga, Champions’ League finalist 2002).
    As last week it was broadcasted that Chelsea FC would not offer Michael Ballack a new contract, the fan base of Bayer 04 Leverkusen started a campaign in order to play our part in convincing the club’s board (i.e. Rudi Völler and Wolfgang Holzhäuser who both have affirmed being interested in signing Ballack) as well as the player to find an agreement.
    Michael Ballack was a player of Bayer 04 Leverkusen from 1999-2002. During that time he made the first steps becoming the outstanding player he is now and was always loved by the fans although he scored a crucial own goal in the last match of the season 1999/2000 denying Bayer 04 Leverkusen the first national championship in the club’s history and later signed a contract with Bayern Munich (2002).
    The website http://www.michael-komm-zurueck.tk was created (which means as much as “Michael come back”) in order to get at least 10.000 votes (at the moment about 8.500) in favour of Michael Ballack signing a contract with his former club again and to point out the fan base’s opinion to the player and the club. As Leverkusen is a rather small city and does not have a very big fan base either, this campaign is rather highly ambitioned and we are in need of any help and support we can get. So far we have been supported by Germany’s (and Europe’s) best-selling newspaper BILD and Germany’s leading sports magazine KICKER for example which have published articles mentioning our project. These articles have helped getting votes and messages also from fans of other clubs who still support the idea of Ballack joining Leverkusen again.
    It would be great and of high appreciation if your newspaper could support us as well, e.g. in form of a short article which mentions the website and our campaign.

The campaign also includes other components in order to convince Michael Ballack of coming back. Leverkusen will only play in the Euro-League next season and is certainly not able to pay a salary like Chelsea but there are a lot of other reasons for him to come back (such as a 2-year-contract, a professional environment he already knows, a young and highly talented team he can be the leader of). We, the fans of Bayer 04 Leverkusen, know that there are more important issues your newspaper has to deal with and the chances for us are not very good but we at least try to do everything that is possible for us and appreciate any kind of help we can get.

Thank you very much, yours sincerely,

XXX

• nicht schlecht.
    :LEV5

aber der Link ist falsch. Nicht Michael-k-z sondern Micha-k-z

Oh Sami Sami, Sami Sami Sami Sami Hyypiä!

“Game after game after game, I realized now what's most important in my life: Football."

• Zitat

Original von QT-Praktikant

Das sind FC-Fans... Das gab es noch nie und wird es auch nie geben...

Wenn die AG was zu Balle dazutut, dann nur wenn sie davon ausgeht dass es sich ausZAHLT. Ob man nun Imagespots in Premium-Werbefenstern schaltet oder das Geld in einen Ballack-Vertrag steckt - was meint ihr was mehr Aufmerksamkeit bringt?

Dafür wird niemand entlassen, wenns gut läuft sichert das Arbeitsplätze.

• Zitat

Original von SpaceCool
    nicht schlecht.
    :LEV5

aber der Link ist falsch. Nicht Michael-k-z sondern Micha-k-z

Habs aus dem Word-Dokument rüberkopiert, in der Mail hatte ich es schon korrigiert, in der Mail ist der Link also richtig :levz1

• Zitat

Original von Shady_04

Habs aus dem Word-Dokument rüberkopiert, in der Mail hatte ich es schon korrigiert, in der Mail ist der Link also richtig :levz1

ok dann ist ja gut
    Nochmal :LEV5 mit geilem Englisch :levz1

Oh Sami Sami, Sami Sami Sami Sami Hyypiä!

“Game after game after game, I realized now what's most important in my life: Football."

• 306. PSO
    307. Der Stahlharte
    308. Master
    309. mironesco
    310. Friot04
    311. afeu
    312. Limpi81
    313. Klackklack
    314. smash
    315. MarkusWinter04
    316. Gonzo#27's Vater
    317. Rivella04
    318. der Schwatte natürlich auch

• Ist der Prinz denen zu langweilig geworden? :LEV14

• Ich bräuchte noch Nachhilfe in Englisch :D
    Ne Spaß, unglaublich was ihr hier alles auf die Beine stellt
    :LEV5 an alle, die sich irgendwie daran beteilgt haben oder noch beteiligen.