Hello from Pamplona

• Hi Josmi! From Düsseldorf airport there are several lines to Düsseldorf Hbf (= Central Station). You best change at Düsseldorf Hbf to line S6 (direction: Köln-Nippes). When you get out at Köln Hbf, you're right in the center of Cologne; the station is located next to the cathedral. The S6 also stops at several stations in Leverkusen, just in case you also come to see a match here :D

• Zitat

Original von ElFundi
    Hi Josmi! From Düsseldorf airport there are several lines to Düsseldorf Hbf (= Central Station). You best change at Düsseldorf Hbf to line S6 (direction: Köln-Nippes). When you get out at Köln Hbf, you're right in the center of Cologne; the station is located next to the cathedral. The S6 also stops at several stations in Leverkusen, just in case you also come to see a match here :D

You can use the S 6, but it takes a long time. It is better to take a "RE"-Train, which means "Regional Express". Quite cheap, but it does not take as long as the S 6. And you do not need to change the train at Düsseldorf Main Station. You can find the timetable on http://www.bahn.de

• Zitat

Original von icebear
    Hi Josmi!

The best way is by train from the airport trainstation. But i think you must change the train at duesseldorf centralstation.

Hi Josmi,

what the 2 guys before wrote is one way to get to Cologne but i will take more time.

The better way is to travel via the SkyTrain shuttle to the Airport Rail Station (about 5minutes) and then take the Regio-Train No1 oder No5 directly to Cologne Main Station via Dusseldorf main station, Leverkusen-Mitte without changing trains.

The train from Dusseldorf Airport Rail Station to Cologne will travel about 25minutes.

If you need more informations do not hesitate to contact me :)

...der Stolz einer ganzen Region! SV Bayer 1904 Leverkusen
    *Fanclub Crossfire '94 Leverkusen*

• Zitat

The hotel is in Waldecker Straße, how far is from koln rail satation?

In this case you better take the S6 from Dusseldorf central station and get out at "köln Buchforst". This is directly at Waldecker Str..
    Buchforst is two stations before Cologne Central station!

• Hi Josmi!

Oh yes, our Bahn...i think the only possibility is to call the Hotline from the Bahn.
    But when you want to go to Buchforst, it is really better to take the S6.

Try to get on the website of the traffic group Rhein-Sieg a table including the prices ---> VRS Online

Good luck!

• Ok, thank you again everybody.

Can someone write me the two options in a simple way to print it and take it with me.

Something like this:

Dusseldorf airpot -> train nº ... to ...... -> train nº.... to .......

Another questions.
    How to get from koln to leverkusen and get back the match day?
    Train again?
    And the better place to go on nigth before match and nigth match to have some "wursts & biers"

• Hello to Pamplona!

I am happy, that you write in this forum! Respect! I hope, you are all right and your team plays a good ball at the moment.
    Our team is very good. Just one player is slow like a grandmom :D .
    I hope, we will have two good games!

See You,
    Chill-Instructor

• Ha wie geil ist das den :D der Josmi wohnt dann wohl im Cosmos Hotel in köln-Buchforst :D

Lustig endlich nach Jahren wird mein Stadtteil hier genannt :) muhahahahah;)

• Zitat

Original von Suppooo
    Ha wie geil ist das den :D der Josmi wohnt dann wohl im Cosmos Hotel in köln-Buchforst :D

Lustig endlich nach Jahren wird mein Stadtteil hier genannt :) muhahahahah;)

Suppooo, you have to learn english. :D :LEV8

• Getting from the airport to cologne (and back):

1. Choice: from Düsseldorf Terminal Station S7 to Düsseldorf HBF (main Station) and the Train S6 (heading to Köln-Nippes) to station Köln-Buchforst.

2.Choice: from Terminal via SkyTrain to Düsseldorf Airport, then with Train RE1(Heading to Aachen) or RE5 (Heading to Koblenz) to Köln-Messe/Deutz and from there with train S6(heading to Essen) oder S11(heading to Bergisch-Gladbach) only one station to Köln Buchforst.

Getting from Cologne to the Stadium is the Best choice again with Train S6 to Leverkusen-Mitte.

If you want some traditionell food & beer from Cologne go into the Old Town near the cathedral, and simply ask for the "FRÜH" Brewery, on of the best Cologne Beers also near teh Cathedral

...der Stolz einer ganzen Region! SV Bayer 1904 Leverkusen
    *Fanclub Crossfire '94 Leverkusen*

• :LEV14 I'm throwing myself away because of the words "we have one grandma...." :LEV14

And also we have a coach who's looking a little bit like Lassie when
    he's angry.

Hello to Pamplona, great thing 2 have you here in the forum,
    Two good matches, fair and funny days, WALK ON & greets !!!! :bayerapplaus

Unser Bier:Pils - Unser Nachbar:Pfälzer - Unser Verein:SVB
    BAYER 04-FANS SÜDWEST-DEUTSCHLAND

Fcl. BAYER-POWER RHEIN-NAHE 2000

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von rheinhessen-ulf ()