Beiträge von KarsI-uA

congratulation Germany...very good start into the championchip...

was best match together with Argentina-Nigeria till now.. specially Mesut, Khedira, Muller are very good players and still around 20-22..

Mesut Oezil decided to play for Germany, ok is up to him ..
    He can use his left leg almost so good like Messi ...

you will make at least quarterfinal i guess..

so, mr.Skibbe is fired..

is not extra ordinary situation in Istanbul , if you loose against Kocaeli like it was at sunday, there is not another choise for club to kick him...

Luis Aragones ( Fener ) will follow him soon, Besiktas already changes his coach this saison ones . mr Skibbe was not a garbage coach, i mean he was actualy to centl to the players, you need to be a pig in Istanbul to your self and to players for having succes,and of course the Galatasaray-bosses saves their ass first and fired him instaed give him time to improve something , before they get attackt by fans...that is Istanbul , sorry for Michael..even big coaches had big problems over here....Hidding, Del Bosque, Perreira , Gerets are just few of them.

Galatasaray may was a 2 or 3 number too big for Skibbe at the moment , but anyway i wish him all the best and good luck.

i,ve seen Leverkusen last week at TV by German-bundesliga agains Kalsruhe ...Leverkusen played complitly different than last Week here in Istanbul, more agressive etc.

Here they been so poor and afraid to do something , like a country-side club from anatolia in their first year Turkish-superlig..

in Leverkusen will be of course different....good luck anyway

there is few clubs with lots of tradition in second division, how comes ??? Mönchengladbach, Colonia, 1860 ....

hi everyone...

in Istanbul is snowing right now, you happy germans :LEV19..is absolutly not our weather to play, but anyway same conditions for both teams...

Lincoln wont play from start on , will come second half i believe, depends of score....otherwise Linderoth, Nonda are still not ready, Song ???? after he made a big mistake in Africa-cup final , he probobly still down ???

what i,m afraid of is Schneider... really good player, we will see ...

We prepared a small cereografie for tonight, will be taken next to Leverkusen corner.. i dont know how in Germany is but here in istanbul are all cereos designed, made, painted by hand, not faktory stuff with sponsor name on it......

a team of 30 are worked on it all night last Saturday after the match agains Vestel....

we should make 1-0 earlier as possible, after that is no hold anymore, you will see....anyway good luck and see you in Leverkusen.

hi,

first of all... everyone, who want to come and wisit Istanbul & see that match are welcome ... serious....

you certainly dont need any tipps about your trip anyway, but if... here are some suggestions..

1-you schould take a flight to Atatürk Airport ( european side ) and not to Sabiha Gökcen ( asian side--- is to far away from downtown ).

2-is better to stay in a Hotel near Taksim Square ( tipp : Grand Halic in Sisihane 4 * inkl Breakfast, bookable by FTI http://www.fti.de , about 25 Avro per day ) .There is a shuttle from Airport to Taksim for 9 Lira ( 5 Avro ) each .

3- from Taksim square to Galatasaray stadium is only 2 stops by metro ( Sisili- Mecidiyeköy.

4-after you got out of metro is it only few meters..you will see lots of fans with yellow-red jersey around you, but dont worry they wont do anything to you ( you are not british or greeks + and also not Besiktas or Fener fans ) .. just be friendly ...

5- you should have your( guets ) ticket for the match already, dont try to buy any tickets there, cause there is no left ( all home tickets are saisonal and already sold ).

so thats all for now..

PS : ewentuelly will the match take place in Atatürk Olympic stadium insteadt of Ali Sami Yen, but is not sure yet.